Wednesday, November 12, 2008

David and Jessica ~ Destination... Stockholm!

When David and Jessica first called me from New Zealand and told me they wanted me to shoot their wedding, I was pleased to say the least! Then they told me they were not getting married in New Zealand though, we're getting married in Stockholm!

Wow, I'd never been to Stockholm before. What an exciting trip it was. Stockholm is very beautiful and actually does not look that different from Alberta. It was a beautiful ceremony and a great celebration of family and friends from around the world!

Come to think of it, Stockholm does look a lot like Saskatchewan! ;)












Wishing you happiness, joy, and laughter!
Jason Leon Clark
J Leon Photography

3 comments:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

That is very cool !!! I love that shot in the field, what do you call that : time lapse ?

PHOTOGRAPHY said...

I call it: Shall We Dance


:)

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Stockholm eh ? ( get it...eh? ) LOL!! Good one !