Wednesday, November 12, 2008

STONE TEMPLE PILOTS!!!

Stone Temple Pilots! Canticle and I went down to Calgary for the Virgin Music Festival this summer. STP is one of my all time favorite bands and I finally got to see them. Yeah! Scott Weiland and the guys put on a great show for all!


Yeah, that's Scott looking right at my camera! :)









This is when I got up on stage and showed the crowd how to ROCK! ;)





This was the first time I'd seen The Tragically Hip as well. Gordon Downie is one cool cat! He is such an amazing performer, he is so completely wrapped up in the moment that you can't help but feel his passion for music.





Wishing you happiness, joy, and laughter!
Jason Leon Clark
J Leon Photography

3 comments:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Ok seriously! How did you get up on stage like that ?

LOoks like a ton of fun!

PHOTOGRAPHY said...

They were like, "That guy looks like he knows how to rock" So I got up on stage and showed them they were right!

I mixed it up though.

Some times I was like; "Yes, Yes, keep on rockin'".

Other times I was like; "No, No, don't stop rockin'"!


:)

Anonymous said...

You are a FANTASTIC photographer!! These are FANTASTIC photographs!! I have seen nothing more FANTASTIC in my life!! They FANTASTICALLY rocked my face off!!!! I have no more face and it is FANTASTIC!!!