Saturday, February 28, 2009

And the Oscar goes to........... Someone else! :)

So yeah, I'm a big time Hollywood actor. I haven't told anyone yet, but now that the cat is out of the bag I might as well blog about it! You'll probably see me nominated for an academy award within the next couple years! ;)

Actually I did this silly commercial for the Edmonton Motor Dealers Association Car Show that's happening this weekend up at Northlands. If you get a chance you should go check out the show. They've got some pretty sweet cars there, including the Nissan GTR! Mmmmmmmm..... Nissan GTR! Here's the web site: www.emdacars.com

Here is my awesome commercial! Check me and my acting skills out! I'm a Superstar! :D



2 comments:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

You are moving up in the world !!! So awesome to finally see a blog post !

Hope Walls said...

This is hilarious. And yeah - 'bout time you blogged....